Monday, January 26, 2015

Deer Romance

Deer Romance
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello lovies!

I decided to bring you yesterday's LOTD! :D

I've been loving the new sweater-dress by G-Field, but it took a couple days for me to figure out how  wanted to style it, lol. I went for a sweet pastel-goth look. Loveeedd the way it turned out! I think it's really cute, but rather simple at the same time. I think you could easily achieve a similar look by simply wearing socks you already own, and dusting off your old favorite handbag to go with this sweater.

Besides the cute sweater, I think my favorite piece in this outfit is the collar by Quirky. It's so...pastel-goth-cute! Ugh. Cannot. <3 These sandals by Reign are a close runner-up though! I picked them up while getting the collar at the event, N21 lol.

Have a good day everyone! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop: 
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
Hair: [Due] Annabelle - Dip-dye 1 >gacha< ty Chobii<3

Create an Outfit:
Dress: *G-Field*[Mesh] Knit Tunic "Daisy" -pink- *New*
Socks: *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns
 Shoes: Reign - Fett Plats [ N21 [X] ]*New*

Accessorized:
Hairclip: ALTAIR* [X] bun bunny clip .white.
Floral Crown: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Headband: {Mango Cheeks} Deer Romance: Peach [ N21 [X] ]*New*
Collar: . Quirky . Cryptic Candy Collars - White (worship)  [ N21 [X] ]*New*
Purse: MaxiGossamer - Purse - Madame Midnight - Black Velvet

Shapeshifted:
Tail: ::AMBIX:: Spaded Demon Tail

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're adorable babe <3

i'mlookingforkawaiisimsstuff said...

Is this the sims??